Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Week 1 Games

  1. #11
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 1 Games

    [ QUOTE ]
    Blue and I are heading to watch "The Battle of the Boot" mainly to watch Coach Sanders' boys. I have nothing but the upmost respect and admiration for Coach Sanders as a person and as a coach so I hope to see him really do good this year.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    http://www.grammartips.homestead.com/utmost.html
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 1 Games

    sorry didn't realize the forum was a college paper or that I was being graded on my grammar, etc.
    I 'sware' sumtines I tink u just get on here to corwreck my grammer titan95
    I now know the difference between metal and medal and uppermost/upmost/utmost

    and you now know that it is carny not carnie and hold back not holdback.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Danny1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2006
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 1 Games

    Good sense of humor....havent heard how tonight went, but the Boot may be a better match up than most are creditting it.


    I will also be going down Thursday to watch South @ D-B. Graham Clarke is my favorite coach in the country--he was the first to open his doors to offer me any advice and mentor me in my first year as a coach. Just a good man.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 1 Games

    South/DB

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_DAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2002
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 1 Games

    PV will beat Lee High by as many as they want.
    Lee High looked pitiful tonight. Anyone who says diffrent, needs to find another sport to watch. Theres no hope for em, lol

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 1 Games

    I don't think they'll be much improved from last season either. They lost the only impact player they had.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #17
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 1 Games

    I to doubt they will be hugely improved from last year, but I would have thought you would see some improvement this year. Next year should be a much better year for the Generals.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 1 Games

    I'll be at Riggs on the 25th watching the Dawgs rip apart them War Diddles. haha
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member LEE_91's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2006
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 1 Games

    [ QUOTE ]
    Blue and I are heading to watch "The Battle of the Boot" mainly to watch Coach Sanders' boys. I have nothing but the utmost or uppermost respect and admiration for Coach Sanders as a person and as a coach so I hope to see him really do good this year.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Sanders is making an impact from what I've heard. The students I have spoken with really like him both in the classroom and on the field. That is a big step in turning a struggling program around in the right direction.

    The field looks excellent this year.
    The band is great as always.
    I hope lots of people come out to support the team and the new coach.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Week 1 Games

    personally I'd love to see them do well (or good I'm not sure maybe Titan95 can help me here [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] but they have a lot of work ahead of them from what I saw at the scrimmage. . .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •